Wet Abrasive Cutting Saws
Wet Abrasive Cutoff Saws
Wet Abrasive Cutoff Saws are available in a range of saw sizes from 10" to 26" cut off wheel diameters for all types of metal cutting or steel cutting. Typical wet saw cutting speeds are 30 seconds per square inch of material based on applications.
Wet Mitering Cutoff Saws
- A wet saw is used to cut materials such as exotic alloy, metal and stainless steel cutting
- The wet saw maintains a cool cut temperature
- Wet saw coolant should consist of water and rust inhibitor only
- A wet saw from Everett outperforms competitorsí machines that cost 10x as much
- Every Everett wet saw has an adjustable flood coolant manifold that delivers an abundant supply of coolant to both sides of the cut off wheel and cutting area
- A wet saw from Everett also has a water ejector and coolant tray
- Each wet saw from Everett is equipped with a ball valve to allow for easy coolant flow regulation
- Dependability is built into each Everett wet saw
Need a wet saw? Wet saws by Everett Industries cut a variety of materials. There are many choices when deciding what type of wet saw to buy. Whether your goal is stainless steel cutting or granite cutting, Everett Industries carries a wet saw for your project.
Contact us and let us know how we can help you with your wet saw cutting needs!
WET ABRASIVE CUTOFF SAWS
WET ABRASIVE MITERING SAWS
Home | Dry Abrasive Cutting | Wet Abrasive Cutting | Abrasive Wheels | Abrasive Saws
Chop Saws | Metal Cutting Saws | Cutting Machines | Pipe Cutting | Parts & Instructions
Product Catalog | Price List | Warranty | Videos | News | About | Survey | Privacy | Contact
email@example.com | Toll Free: 800.637.7297 | 3601 Larchmont Ave NE, Warren, OH
©2014 Everett Industries | All rights reserved | Site by Cassidy Advertising & Belstar Media