Everett Industries is expanding its sales team and seeking a responsible, outgoing, and motivated Customer Service Representative who is seeking a position which has promotion opportunities within a growing company.
The hourly full-time On-Site position will pay $20-30/hour (dependent on experience) on a bi-weekly basis through direct deposit, with 80 hours of paid vacation per year. 401k benefits will be available the first day of the quarter following 90 days of employment, with a sliding scale match of up to 3.5% at 6% contribution. Company-paid health premiums (HSA plan) will be available after 30 days of employment.
You will be primarily responsible for supporting all aspects of service to the customer including:
- answering initial phone calls,
- listening to, understanding, and communicating customer needs, maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- receiving and processing Purchase/Sales Orders,
- collecting and accurately maintaining customer information such as contact information, shipping and billing addresses, payment methods and discounting status,
- creating and communicating sales quotes for catalog items,
- communicating/coordinating with manufacturing and the customer regarding schedule or order changes,
- working with Sales Team to produce quotes for Engineered-to-Order products, tracking turnaround time, inquiry/prospect status, and incoming request/close rates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with customer service, sales, and interacting with customers directly.
- High level of professionalism.
- Patience to deal with customer issues and calls.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, QuickBooks.)
- Ability to exercise logical critical thinking when problem-solving, stopping when something doesn’t make sense.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Dependable, self-starting, detail oriented.
Who we are:
Everett Industries, LLC, is a leading producer of abrasive saws for cutting hard steel, aerospace, and medical alloys. We traditionally produced simple, catalog tool room cut-off saws. Over the past three years, we have developed a line of fully-automated abrasive cutting systems. These systems are built to machine tool standards and feature full automation and an array of automated material handling and safety controls.
Our customer-driven team takes responsibility for machine performance and process capability. We deliver good machines we are all proud of. We are a small company, and as such are nimble and performance-based—there is no hiding here. Expect to behave like an adult and be treated like one as well. We are Mid-Western, can-do manufacturing people who believe that science and skill win out over superstition and fear. We, and this job, are located in Warren, Ohio—it is not NYC, Palo Alto, or Chicago—but a small mid-western town with low crime, good schools, small-town values, and a low cost of living.