- Everett Industrial Solutions are custom or semi-custom, application-specific cutoff systems typically including a saw and material handling;
- Industrial Solution saw systems range from 10” to 26” with main spindle power from 3HP to 50HP and designed for production cutting duty cycles.
- Material handling systems include length stops, part magazines, exit bins, automated cut part packaging, and other related productivity enhancers.
- Related operations like incoming/outgoing weigh stations, XRF alloy confirmation tests, labeling, chamfering, cut list optimization, and other secondary operations can be integrated.
- Systems are designed around your production requirements ranging from manual met-lab saws with custom fixturing to semi-automatic production saws to fully automatic and programmable systems to integration-ready saws for incorporation to and controllable by your line by you or your integrator.
- All systems are based on the latest functional safety standards in ANSI B11, the EN Machinery Directive, with control systems compliant with ISO 13849 as driven by a comprehensive and detailed risk assessment to ISO 12100:2010.
Schedule An Industrial Solutions Consultation With One Of Our Specialists
When scheduling a consultation with one of our specialists it’s most productive if we have as much information as possible about what you’re trying to achieve before we talk.
So please take a moment to complete the following form and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
No time to fill in the form? No problem!
Call us at 330-778-1212 or contact us by email [email protected]